Starkville's Premiere Real Estate Team!
Call today: 662-324-0037

Car Tag & Driver’s License Information

Car Tags are to be purchased within 30 days of moving to Starkville from out of state. Tags can be purchased at the County Court House.
101 E. Main

Driver’s License should be obtained within 60 days of moving to the area from out of state. There will be a $20 charge and you must take proof of residency. Examples would be utility bills, bank statement, mortgage papers, tag receipt, etc. The MS Hwy Patrol Dept. is near the MSU exit on Hwy 82 East.
987 Hwy 82 East