As a Starkville native, I am thrilled to be working with Starkville Properties to help others be a part of this diverse and unique small town. Starkville has so much to offer, from community events, sports, festivals, and local shops, there is so much to be enjoyed!
I graduated with a BBA in Marketing from The University of Mississippi in 2006 and promptly moved back to the town that has my heart. Prior to real estate, I worked in the banking industry in commercial loans and marketing. I then moved to Palmer Home for Children for 5 years developing a therapeutic horseback riding program for children with special needs. I decided to put that career on hold to spend more time with my own three very small children until they reached school age.
Now that my children are in school, I am leveraging my experience in marketing, lending, and helping others into a career in real estate. I enjoy working with clients, educating them through every step of the process, knowing the market, and supporting them in making the best decision possible.
I’m blessed to be raising my family in my hometown. I grew up on a farm in the Bell Schoolhouse community and spent most of my time riding, training, and showing horses. Now an avid foxhunter, my children and I live in that same community with a plethora of animals and running Brilliant Farm, a small equestrian boarding facility.
- Member of Golden Triangle Association of Realtors
- Member of MS Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- First Presbyterian Church of Starkville
- Secretary of Sudduth Elementary PTO
- Associate Member of Starkville Junior Auxiliary
- United Way of Oktibbeha County, Board of Directors 2008-2011
- Chi Omega, Tau Chapter
- Hard Away Hounds Foxhunt
- Jack Russell Terrier Club of America
- US Eventing Association
- US Dressage Association
- Master of Fox Hounds Association