As a Starkville native, I am thrilled to be working with Starkville Properties to assist people making this diverse and unique small town their home. Starkville has a lot to offer, from community events, sports, festivals, restaurants, and local shops. There is so much to be enjoyed!
I have been a Realtor® since 2017. I love working with my clients to take the pressure off buying or selling a home, which can sometimes be quite trying. I support my clients in making the best decision possible through level-headed thinking, fair negotiating, and organizing the chaos of the real estate exchange process.
I graduated with a BBA in Marketing from The University of Mississippi in 2006 and moved back to my hometown that has my heart. Prior to real estate, I worked in the banking industry in commercial loans and marketing. I then moved to Palmer Home for Children for five years developing a therapeutic horseback riding program for children with special needs. My time in other fields allows me to combine my experience in marketing, lending, and helping others.
I feel very blessed to be raising my family on a farm in the Bell Schoolhouse community with my husband Joe Underwood, owner of Starkville Athletic Club. My other passion is Brilliant Farm, a small equestrian boarding facility.
Thanks for giving me an opportunity to work for you!
- Golden Triangle Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- MS Association of Realtors
- First United Methodist Church of Starkville
- Annunciation Catholic School (Columbus)
- Past Secretary of Sudduth Elementary PTO
- Life Member of Starkville Junior Auxiliary
- Chi Omega Alumnus, Tau Chapter
- Hard Away Hounds Foxhunt
- Jack Russell Terrier Club of America
- Master of Fox Hounds Association
- US Eventing Assn & US Dressage Assn