“Professional Service with a Personal Touch”
Thank you for visiting my web page! Let me tell you a little about myself. Before starting my real estate business, I worked for a Fortune 100 company. My work experience includes project management, strategic planning, business plan consulting, and budget planning/analysis. The skills I perfected in those positions have converted very well into real estate sales and marketing. I’m fanatical about understanding our market better every day, week and month. I use the latest research tools to analyze data from our Multiple Listing Service to help my clients price their homes competitively when selling or to make viable offers when purchasing. While I provide my clients with the advantage of working with a professional, I always treat them with the personal feelings of a trusted friend and neighbor.
Starkville is a great place to live and, being the home of Mississippi State University, we enjoy a varied calendar of SEC sports, as well as educational and cultural activities for all ages and interests.
I hope you’ll consider letting me put my skills and expertise to work for you in your next real estate transaction.
- GTAR MLS Service
- GTAR Publicity & Public Relations Committee
- Past President GTAR
- Mississippi Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Relocation Specialist
- Ambassador, Greater Starkville Development Partnership – 2018 President
- Life Member, Telephone Pioneers of America
- Oktibbeha County Humane Society
- Browning Creek Homeowner Association
- Keep Starkville Beautiful Board