Putting You First–Expect More
After graduating with my Bachelor’s of Animal Science from MSU in 2000, I decided that those four years had just given me a taste of what Starkville is all about. When I finished my Master’s in Animal Physiology, I started looking for jobs with MSU. I moved away to take jobs with two different university organizations that operate statewide. All the time, I missed Starkville and wanted to move back. This city has a great atmosphere with plenty of chances to get to know your neighbors. Great churches, fun town festivals, and SEC sports all encourage your attendance.
I’ve been here since 1996 and have been a Realtor since 2006. I love the community! I’m married to a Starkville Firefighter, and we enjoy being involved in local activities.
- Secretary, Oktibbeha County Chapter of MSU Alumni
- Former Board Member, Starkville Young Professionals
- First Vice Regent – Daughters of the American Revolution
- 2008 Starkville’s Top 40 Under 40 — Starkville Daily News
- 2008 State Discussion Meet Winner — Farm Bureau Young Farmers & Ranchers
- 2009 Graduate of Mississippi Association of Realtors Leadership Class
- Former member of Board of Directors, Golden Triangle Association of Realtors
- Member, Oktoc Community Club
My goal as a Realtor is to provide friendly and knowledgeable service to every client. Please ask questions and I will help to take the mystery out of the process.